|Hours per Week:||PRN|
The position is responsible for the learning of CPR of the employees of Minidoka Memorial Hospital and members of the community. The position is expected to teach the American Heart Association Standard First Aid with CPR/AED course and BLS courses.
- Prepare for and teach numerous CPR and BLS class offerings
- Fill out and submit all American Heart Association course record forms
- Work with participants to ensure leaning and understanding of required material
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Valid instructor certification from the American Heart Association
- Ability to teach Standard First Aid with CPR/AED and BLS required
- Experience in instructing Standard First Aid with CPR/AED and BLS classes
Perceive the nature of sounds by the ear, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, perceive characteristics of objects through the eyes, extend arms and hands in any direction, seize, hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise work with hands, pick, pinch, or otherwise work with fingers, perceive such attributes of objects or materials as size, shape, temperature, or texture; and stoop, kneel crouch, and crawl. Must be able to lift 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting, carrying pushing, and pulling of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Continuous walking and standing. Must be able to identify, match, and distinguish colors. Rare lifting of greater than 100 poundsEEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.